Friday, July 18, 2008

LTK pilot cap


by far the cutest thing i have ever seen on my kids head! i made the smallest size with some yarn from my cotton dishcloth stash. i just wanted to try out this pattern and make sure i actually got it before using some nicer yarn. i have to say, it turned out SO GOOD!!! i love the color patterns and it kind of fits alaska, though i'm sure he'll have it outgrown by the end of the month.

this is a pattern from little turtle knits. it was so well written and explained everything so well. i can't wait to make these for our winter hats. and i can't wait to try out some more LTK patterns.

3 comments:

Lessa...... said...

OMG!!!! That has to be the cutest hat ever!!! I love it!!!

SuzeeZee said...

What a cute hat and an even cuter babY! I love that last picture! How fun! Jaime you are really doing great! Talk about a MANIAC! :-)

I love what you've done!

Tito and The Gang said...

Jaime - there are no words! The hat! The baby! The cute! I am speechless...