Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the meat is complete.

the meat of this banana, that is. yay. another xmas project going quite well. this one is for my banana obsessed little girl. tonite i will start on the peel. i think this will be my most exciting gift to give. i know she is going to LOVE it. big time.

in other ramblings, i just have to say that xmas is now LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAY!!! seriously. i have got some work to do! tomorrow is thanksgiving and the focus of this year is NOT food, since i really can't eat much of it (yes i am still watching out for my little man and his digestive troubles.) so instead i get to focus on the other part of thanksgiving that i love - getting out the xmas decorations and putting up the tree! yeah! i am really looking forward to this. maple had a ball with the halloween decorations this year so i know she is going to really dig the xmas stuff we have. my mom made us an incredible advent calendar last year, but we didn't get it until xmas day. so this will be our first run with it. oh man. i suppose my chore today should be cleaning up the house and plowing through my to-do list so that tomorrow i can just enjoy the day and have fun with my dear hubby and kiddos.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That banana is awesome! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!